Success Tips: Talking To Impaired Aging Parents About Giving Up Financial Control

By Carolyn Rosenblatt, Contributor When an aging parent shows signs of cognitive decline, it may be up to you, the adult child, to take protective action. You need legal permission, in the form of a Durable Power of Attorney, but you also need a strategy about how to approach your aging parent. Show …read more

Source:: Forbes